1. Single-component, acid curing, fast curing speed, low modulus, high displacement performance, excellent adhesion.
2. Excellent weather resistant performance and excellent ageing resistant performance..
3. Excellent compatibility with most of building materials.
AEROPAK Neutral Silicone Sealant
1. Single-component, convenient to use at the temperature 5-40°C
2. Neutral curing, high modulus, no corrosion to the materials such as glass, coated glass, concrete, marble, metal, etc.
3. Excellent adhesion to most building materials, no need to use prime.
4. Excellent compatibility to other neutral silicone sealant.
AEROPAK Acylic Silicone Sealant
AEROPAK Acrylic Sealant is a waterbase one component, paintable and flexible, mildew resistant acrylic sealant formulated for sealing of gaps and joints where slight movement or vibration causes conventional, non-elastic fillers and putties to crack and fall out. It had good adhesion to most porous surfaces without primer and is economy yet environmental friendly that can be cleaned up with water.
1. Don’t use for the alkaline materials such as marble, granite etc; 2. Don’t use for the hide and semi-hide curtain wall and installation of coated glass by metal; 3. Unsuitable for the grease, plasticizer or solvent surfaces 4. Unsuitable for the bad ventilated places because silicone sealant is easily cured after absorbing the moisture in the air; 5. Unsuitable for frost or humid places 6. Don’t use it if the temperature of the surface is below 4°C or above 50°C. 7. Keep out of reach of children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed seek medical advice immediately.
S Using Effects
Packaging & Shipping
AEROPAK Brand have been introduced and well accepted in about 68 countries and regions. Our export markets cover countries in North and South America, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, South Africa, as well as in Europe. As international expansion is our main concern, we sincerely invite your esteemed company to promote our AEROPAK brand in your markets and share the benefits together. Upon interest, please contact us.
Shenzhen I-Like Fine Chemical Co., Ltd, wholly-owned subsidiary of I-like Industries Group,
has been a leader in manufacturing and marketing of Car Care Products, Spray Paints, Tyre Puncture Repairs, Marking Paints, Spray Adhesives, Air Dusters, etc. Our products have been exported to more than 68 countries and regions, including US and EU, and our main markets are: EU, South American, South Africa, Australia, Middle East and Asian countries. We have now more than 10 sole agency in the world who are distributing our AEROPAK brand or CAPTAIN brand.
Covering the area of 20,000 m2, our factory is equipped with advanced facilities for production and development, supported by the top experts of development and production with the degree of Doctors, Masters and Bachelors in China. We adopt advanced manufacturing technique and pass the certificate of ISO9001. So far, in production, we possess well-equipped manufacturing workshop with full and semi-automatic imported production lines, production capability of 150,000pcs/day. A space of 5 full-automatic lines is reserved for the future development.